Aug 13, 2009

Mobile Blogging using my GT-6225

Hi dear! I'm sorry for not posting fresh post regurarly. I got bussy with my Full time job in a few months. In this post I just want to check my mobile phone capability of its apps. I write this post using sozu app for windows mobile. I'm not get use to it yet, because of its tiny keyboard, I can't write pas but I think I will enjoy writing something while I'm on the road. Oh yeah! before I forget, I'm using my new Samsung GT-6225, a new appordable smartphone from Samsung . It has good interface, and its 3G network help me surfing the net in fast and steady. Ok, this conclude my short mobile blogging test using my GT-6225. Although I don't know yet it works or not because I'm not post it yet.
The shoe cables a repent reward near the visible.
Posted by ShoZu